Reaching Out To My Readers - @DonnaFaz #Quotes

I haven't reached out to my blog followers for a whole month! I can't believe it. Time just seems to slip through my fingers. 

My family experienced a tragedy recently; my brother-in-law passed away due to complications from pneumonia. He was young, just 59 years old, and he left behind two beautiful children. It's very sad. 

We never know what tomorrow will bring. I want you to know I appreciate you. I wish you happiness, love, and peace.

A request: If you have read and enjoyed my latest book, Second Chance Valentine (available for Kindle and in paperback), I would love for you to leave a review. The publishing date was February 1st and the book has sold around 100 copies, but it doesn't have any reviews yet. Could you help? :) It would mean a lot to me. Thank you!

No comments: